Here at Eastbourne Borough FC we take great pride in our long history and our magnificent stadium. As part of our community ethos we regularly provide free tours and match tickets to junior teams, groups of fans and sponsors, giving local people an exclusive behind the scenes preview of what it’s like on match day here at Priory Lane. The Stadium Tour Guide is DBS checked and we can provide a Risk Assessment if required.
Our Stadium Tour Package with access to all areas includes:
1pm: The start of your tour, meeting outside Langney Sports Club. (Maximum numbers are 20 children and 4 adults. Please note that Adults are responsible for any children with them at all times during the tour. We recommend that children are in Year 4 or older.) Make sure that everyone has a question ready for the boss!
- Your very own Q&A with Jamie Howell – Manager, Eastbourne Borough FC!
- Then a look round the Home and Away Changing Rooms
- A chance to sample the Sponsor’s Boxes
- Photos in the Home Team Dug-Out & Technical Area
- Then a quick look round the Directors’ lounge
- Tour of the stadium ending with a preview of the match
2pm: (Approx ) sees the end of your tour, and when your free match tickets are then issued. Prior to kick-off:
- Children may play football outside the ground.
- Langney Sports Club bar broadcasts live football.
- Bar food, club shop and cafeterias are available to use
3pm – Kick-Off!
4.45pm – Full-Time
For further details or to book your tour please email our Club Tour Guide: email@example.com